LSK Housing Co-op Society Limited was formed in 2009 following the decision of LSK SACCO Ltd Board members. The Society was registered in 2010 with the principle objective of providing affordable real estate products to members ; persons engaged in the administration of justice and the general public. Our products include purchase of affordable plots, controlled estates and office blocks. Benefits of Joining
- Easy acquisition of plots/offices/houses through LSK Housing projects.
- Discounted investment opportunities in parcels of land purchased.
- Easy access to loan facilities to purchase and develop plots through LSK SACCO and other affiliated partners eg. NaCHU
- Easy processing of individual title ownership.
Membership Our membership is opened to all LSK SACCO members and persons involved in the administration of Justice.Requirements
- An applicant must be a member of LSK SACCO.
- Complete an application for membership form.
- An applicant shall be admitted to membership on application and payment of an entrance fee of Kshs. 1,000.00 and required to contribute a minimum non-withdraw-able shares of Kshs. 50,000 or 50 shares of Kshs 1,000 each.
Download membership registration form here. Investment opportunities
- Stone Athi Project– This project comprise of (1/8) plots of land located 7 km from Kitengela town and 13km from Kimalat junction.The project is ideal for future development or speculative purposes.
- Juja Kalimoni project-the project comprise of (1/8) prime plots of land located 2 km from Thika Superhighway. The project is 80% sold and is in a gated community. Plots ideal for immediate development.