LSK Housing Co-op Society Limited was formed in 2009 following the decision of LSK SACCO Ltd Board members. The Society was registered in 2010 with the principle objective of providing affordable real estate products to members ; persons engaged in the administration of justice and the general public. Our products include purchase of affordable plots, controlled estates and office blocks.1. Easy acquisition of plots/offices/houses through LSK Housing projects.
2. Discounted investment opportunities in parcels of land purchased.
3. Easy access to loan facilities to purchase and develop plots through LSK SACCO and other affiliated partners eg. NaCHU
4. Easy processing of individual title ownership.
5. Membership Our membership is opened to all LSK SACCO members and persons involved in the administration of Justice.
1. An applicant must be a member of LSK SACCO.
2. Complete an application for membership form.
3. An applicant shall be admitted to membership on application and payment of an entrance fee of Kshs. 1,000.00 and required to contribute a minimum non-withdraw-able shares of Kshs. 50,000 or 50 shares of Kshs 1,000 each.
Download membership registration form here.
1. Wakili Palm Villas Diani - Over 80% sold
2. Kisumu - Kibos Green Project - Over 80% sold
3. Stoni Athi 2 Project - Less than 20% remaining
4. Stone Athi 1 Project - Over 90% sold
5. Juja Kalimoni project - Closed
Benefits of Joining;